The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Northwest is accepting applications for the position of a full-time Welding Technology Dual Enrollment Instructor located at Halls High School.
Application Deadline: Review of application will commence immediately and will continue until position is filled.
Application Procedure: Please visit https://tcatnorthwest.edu/about/jobs-and-employment_for a copy of the TCAT Northwest job application. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, transcripts, and application to:
Teresa YatesTennessee College of Applied Technology Northwest340 Washington StreetNewbern, TN firstname.lastname@example.org
• High school diploma, technical diploma or equivalent higher education in related field.
• Teaching experience preferred.
• Minimum of five years' related work experience.
• Must be proficient in Oxyacetylene cutting, Plasma Cutting, Oxyacetylene Welding, Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW), Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW), Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW).
• Must possess the organizational and communications skills necessary to be an effective teacher.
• Be willing to learn and use individualized instructional techniques.
• Maintain personal credentialing and certification in related field as required.
• Must have effective ability to utilize Microsoft Office programs; audio/visual equipment and software; and working knowledge of maintaining student records and/or sensitive information.
• Provide instruction to students in all areas of the Welding Technology program curriculum.
• Monitor, grade and evaluate individual students' progress.
• Maintain appropriate records and submit timely reports.
• Ensure efficient and safe delivery of instruction to students.
• Perform related tasks and other duties as assigned.