Job TitlePractical Nursing Adjunct Instructors
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Covington is accepting applications for Practical Nursing Adjunct Instructors. Day and Evening positions available at the main campus.
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications, experience, education, and in accordance with the guidelines established by the Tennessee Board of Regents.
Application Deadline: Review of applications will commence immediately and will continue until position is filled.
Application Procedure: Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and employment application. Please visit https://tcatcovington.edu/about/jobs-and-employment for the TCAT Covington employment application.
Linda Ray, Human Recourses
1600 Highway 51 South
Covington, TN 38019
- Associate Degree in Nursing required
- Must hold active licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Tennessee.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of successful recent employment experience in the specialty area to be taught beyond the normal learning period.
- Must have at least three years current clinical experience.
- Must possess the organizational and communications skills necessary to be an effective teacher and to interact with high school and adult students.
- Commitment to remain current in the nursing field.
- Must show evidence of good character and mature attitude.
- Must possess computer skills.
Prior teaching or evidence of ability to teach students is a plus.
- Teach all areas of the Practical Nursing curriculum during the instructor’s absence.
- Supervise student’s clinical experiences as scheduled.
- Monitor, grade, and evaluate students’ progress and maintain student records.
- Maintain appropriate records and submit timely reports.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships with students, faculty, staff, the general public and business/industry representatives.
- Maintain close communication with the Practical Nursing full-time Instructors and TCAT Covington administration.