Job TitlePharmacy Technology Instructor
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Covington is accepting applications for the position of a Full-Time Pharmacy Technology Instructor.
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications, experience, education, and in accordance with the guidelines established by the Tennessee Board of Regents.
Application Process: Applications can be downloaded from https://tcatcovington.edu/about/jobs-and-employment.
Send completed application, resume, three professional letters of recommendation, and transcripts to:
- Associate Degree
- Minimum five years’ experience in the Pharmacy Technician field.
- Evidence of ability to teach students
- Must possess the organizational and communication skills necessary to be an effective teacher
- Must have ability to interact with adult students
- Commitment to remain current in the pharmacy technician field and maintain accreditation standards set by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
- Must show evidence of good character, mature attitude, and stable personality
- Must possess computer skills
- Bachelors preferred
- Teach all areas of Pharmacy Technology
- Monitor, grade, and evaluate students’ progress and maintain student records
- Assist in recruitment and placement of students
- Maintain appropriate records and submit timely reports
- Participate in professional development activities
- Maintain good public relations with business and industry
- Develop and maintain an advisory group comprised of industry personnel for continued program improvement
- Gather and report on placement and follow-up of program graduates