Job TitlePharmacy Technology Adjunct Instructor
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Covington is accepting applications for the position of an Adjunct Pharmacy Technology Instructor on the main campus.
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications, experience, education, and in accordance with the guidelines established by the Tennessee Board of Regents.
Application Deadline: Review of applications will commence immediately and will continue until position is filled.
Application Procedure: Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and employment application. Please visit https://tcatcovington.edu/about/jobs-and-employment for the TCAT Covington employment application.
Linda Ray, Human Recourses
1600 Highway 51 South
Covington, TN 38019
- Associate Degree
- Minimum five years’ experience in the Pharmacy Technician field.
- Must possess the organizational and communications skills necessary to be an effective teacher and to interact with high school and adult students.
- Commitment to remain current in the pharmacy technician field and maintain accreditation standards set by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
- Must show evidence of good character and mature attitude.
- Must possess computer skills.
- Bachelors preferred.
- Prior teaching or evidence of ability to teach students is a plus.
- Teach all areas of the Pharmacy Technology curriculum during the instructor’s absence.
- Monitor, grade, and evaluate students’ progress and maintain student records.
- Maintain appropriate records and submit timely reports.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships with students, faculty, staff, the general public and business/industry representatives.
- Maintain close communication with the Pharmacy Technology full-time Instructor and TCAT Covington administration.