The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Covington is accepting applications for a Part-Time Administrative Support Specialist.
Applications can be downloaded from https://www.tcatcovington.edu/about/jobs-and-employment. Position will be open until filled. Please mail/email the following: cover letter, resume and TCAT Covington application to:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Two years of clerical or related work experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Possess organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks as required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- Technical Diploma
- Knowledge of Banner System
- Assist front office by answering phones, assist with walk-in prospective students desiring information about the campus, greeting visitors and other miscellaneous front office duties.
- Review daily reports in Globalscape.
- Assist students with the enrollment process including, but not limited, enrollment application, completing FAFSA and satisfying admissions and financial aid requirements.
- Process Transcript Requests and maintain Program Cost Sheets.
- Assist with preparation of TBR Reports.
- Administer HESI exam for Allied Health programs.
- Assist with HESI registration, which includes all paperwork and payment of fees.
- Assist with campus tours and college/career events.
- Other duties as assigned by President, Vice President, and Coordinator of Student Services.