Summer Trimester 2020
- All programs will continue to be offered by distance learning /online instruction starting May 4.
- Skills/Labs will be offered in small groups (10 or less) beginning June 1. Preference will be given to students who need skills/labs to complete, graduate, or by instructor request.
- Faculty and Student Questionnaires must be completed before entering the institution. If a “Yes” response is noted, faculty/students must refrain from entering the institution and proper guidelines must be followed.
On ground / traditional program instruction will be reintroduced at each institution, contingent upon the COVID-19 managed impact.
***Institutions will continue to monitor the status of the COVID-19 pandemic and adjust as needed to prioritize safety.
Required Safety Precautions for Students
- All students will be required to complete a student questionnaire before entering the institution.
- All students will be required to wear a mask on campus.
- All students must adhere to social distancing.
- All students must adhere to hand washing requirements.
- All students will wear mandatory protective equipment in lab areas.
- All students must adhere to all CDC and the Department of Health guidelines.
Institution Safety Precautions
- Deep cleaning will be performed at all locations prior to May 4, 2020.
- Daily cleaning will occur throughout the day and after all student interactions from skills/labs training.
- All faculty and staff must adhere to social distancing.
- All faculty and staff must adhere to continual hand washing requirements.
- Protective equipment will be worn by all faculty and staff, when required.
- Faculty, staff and students must wear their own mask. Each institution will have a supply of disposable mask and gloves, if needed.
Youlanda Jones, President