Summer Trimester will begin on May 4, 2020
1. All programs will continue to be offered by distance learning /online
instruction from May 4th – May 29th.
2. Skills/Labs will be offered in small groups (5 or less) beginning May
18th. Preference will be given to students who need skills/labs to complete,
graduate, or by instructor request.
3. On ground / traditional program instruction will be reintroduced at each
institution beginning June 1, 2020.
***Institutions will continue to monitor the status of the COVID-19
pandemic and determine if the reopening schedule will need to be adjusted
Required Safety Precautions for Students
• All students allowed on campus will be required to complete the student
• All students must adhere to social distancing.
• All students must adhere to hand washing requirements.
• All students will wear mandatory protective equipment in lab areas.
• All students must adhere to all CDC and the Department of Health
Institution Safety Precautions
• Deep cleaning will be performed at all locations prior to May 4, 2020.
• Daily cleaning will occur throughout the day and after all student
interactions from skills/labs training.
• All faculty and staff must adhere to social distancing.
• All faculty and staff must adhere to continual hand washing requirements.
• Protective equipment will be worn by all faculty, staff, and students. Each institution will have a supply of disposable mask and gloves.
Youlanda Jones, President