Job TitleFull-Time Pharmacy Technology Instructor
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Covington is accepting applications for the position of a Full-Time Pharmacy Technology Instructor.
• Associate Degree, Bachelors preferred
• Minimum five years’ experience in the Pharmacy Technician field.
• Evidence of ability to teach students
• Must possess the organizational and communication skills necessary to be an effective teacher
• Must have ability to interact with adult students
• Commitment to remain current in the pharmacy technician field and maintain accreditation standards set by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
• Must show evidence of good character, mature attitude, and stable personality
• Must possess computer skills
• Teach all areas of Pharmacy Technology
• Monitor, grade, and evaluate students’ progress and maintain student records
• Assist in recruitment and placement of students
• Maintain appropriate records and submit timely reports
• Participate in professional development activities
• Maintain good public relations with business and industry
• Develop and maintain an advisory group comprised of industry personnel for continued program improvement
• Gather and report on placement and follow-up of program graduates
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications, experience, education, and in accordance with the guidelines established by the Tennessee Board of Regents.
Applications can be downloaded from https://tcatcovington.edu/about/jobs-and-employment.
Send completed application, resume, three professional letters of recommendation, and transcripts to:
Linda Ray, Human Resource Office
Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Covington
1600 Highway 51 South
Covington, TN 38019